Declare Major or Minor

Ready to Declare?

Thank you for your interest, there are many benefits of majoring in East Asian Studies! Declare a major or minor in one of the following ways:

Online form

Complete the online Major/Minor declaration form (NetID required). A faculty advisor will follow up to schedule a meeting. If you do not hear from a faculty advisor within a week, please contact the College of Humanities Academic Advising Center (

In Person

Meet in person with a faculty advisor (College of Humanities/East Asian Studies) or make an appointment with the College of Humanities Academic Advising Center.


For questions about the major/minor, please schedule an appointment online.