Undergraduate Advising

An advisor is available to meet with you to discuss any of the following:

  1. Declare EAS Major
  2. Declare EAS Minor
  3. More information about EAS department/program
  4. Course Selection

Schedule Appointment

Summer Advising 

Degree checks and general advising questions (including graduation requirements, questions about general education courses, etc.) should be directed to the COH Academic Advising Center (cohadv@arizona.edu).

Language Placement and Proficiency Exams

You can register online for the Chinese, Japanese or Korean Placement and/or Proficiency Exam

Study Abroad

If you have questions about EAS Study Abroad programs, please contact our East Asian Studies study abroad advisors directly.