Doctoral Minor for Non-EAS Students

A doctoral student from other departments/programs wishing to pursue an EAS minor must take a minimum of 9 units from EAS course offerings if the student is pursuing a single minor, and 6 units if the student is pursuing an EAS portion of a double minor (the other minor with another department/program may have other requirements). In either case, the student must take a written exam after. Course selections must be approved in consultation with the minor advisor.